Solace Mental Health and Wellness LLC is in-network with Aetna, many CareFirst and Blue Cross Blue Shield plans, Cigna, Johns Hopkins EHP/USFHP, and Tricare Humana (Tricare East), although behavioral health benefits can vary among plans.
It is recommended that prior to the patient’s first appointment at Solace Mental Health and Wellness, the health insurance company is contacted by the patient or responsible party to verify that Solace Mental Health and Wellness is in-network or out-of-network with the patient's insurance and plan. The patient and/or responsible party is responsible for understanding the patient’s insurance benefits to include the copays, deductibles, and co-insurance coverages available to the patient, by choosing to work with a mental health provider within the patients’ health insurance company’s network. Solace Mental Health and Wellness only bills/submits claims to primary insurances with which we are in-network.
The fees below represent the fees a self-pay patient or a patient with out-of-network health insurance will be responsible for.
*Please note that the fee schedule is subject to change annually. A 90-days’ notice will be given prior to changes to the fee schedule.
New Pediatric Patient (this service will take place once as the initial encounter, and as-needed thereafter):
● Consultation with Family only of Pediatric Patient, 50 minutes (90846)-
New Patient Psychiatric Evaluation (one of the following services will take place once, and may include add-on codes as indicated):
● Initial Psychiatric Evaluation, 60-75 minutes (90792)- $250
● Office or other outpatient visit for the evaluation and management of a new patient, 30-44 minutes, or by complexity (99203) - $175
● Office or other outpatient visit for the evaluation and management of a new patient, 45-59 minutes, or by complexity (99204) - $200
● Office or other outpatient visit for the evaluation and management of a new patient, 60-74 minutes, or by complexity (99205) - $250
Follow-up Medication Management Visit (these services are delivered as follow-up appointments based on the patient’s treatment needs and may include add-on codes as indicated):
● Psychopharmacology Follow-up, 15-29 minutes (99213)- $125
● Psychopharmacology Follow-up, 30-39 minutes (99214)- $150
● Psychopharmacology Follow-up, 40-54 minutes (99215)- $175
● Add-on psychotherapy, 16-37 minutes (90833) - $100
● Add-on psychotherapy, 38-52 minutes (90836) - $150
● Add-on psychotherapy 53+ minutes (90838) - $200
● Prolonged office or other outpatient evaluation and management service, per 15 minutes (99417) - $75
● Interactive Complexity (90785) - $35
● Brief Behavioral Assessment/mental health screening (96127) - $20
Telephone evaluation and management encounter in between scheduled appointments (these services may apply when a patient and/or responsible party requests provider discussion in between scheduled appointments):
● 5-10 minutes of medical discussion (99441) - $85
● 11-20 minutes of medical discussion (99442) - $100
● 21-30 minutes of medical discussion (99443) - $150
Other Services and Fees (this information serves as notice of additional fees that may incur based on the patient’s personal needs and are non-billable to insurance companies):
● No-show / Less than 24 hour notice cancellation / Late to Appointment Fee - $75
● Unplanned Medication Refill Fee Outside of Scheduled Appointments - $25
● Court (Subpoena) Fee - $500/hour
● Paperwork Requests Outside of Scheduled Visits - $30/each side of page
● Medical Records Fee: $.83/page plus preparation fee of $250/hour
● Pharmacogenetic testing: Coverage varies upon insurance plan
Depending on your/the patient’s treatment needs, services will be provided for a frequency of one of the following and may fluctuate throughout the duration of treatment:
c) Monthly (reserved for patients who have met treatment goals as defined by both patient and provider/clinician)
d) As-needed maintenance (reserved for patients who have met treatment goals as defined by both patients and provider/clinician)
A patient’s treatment plan is an extremely personal experience tailored to the needs of the patient and the presenting concerns. Due to the nature of this unpredictability and Solace Mental Health and Wellnesses LLC’s commitment to meeting and catering to the needs of every patient individually, determining the duration of treatment is ethically impossible. The patient’s provider/clinician will continue to review progress and make personalized decisions regarding both the frequency and duration of treatment periodically. Per the Solace Mental Health and Wellness LLC Consent to Policies and Fees, the patient or responsible party can decide at any time to terminate services.