1. It is recommended that prior to the first appointment, the health insurance company is contacted by the patient or responsible party to verify that Solace Mental Health and Wellness is in-network with the patient's insurance and plan. This is to prevent unexpected out-of-network insurance fees. We are in-network with Aetna, most CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield plans, Cigna, Johns Hopkins EHP/USFHP, and Tricare Humana (Tricare East), although behavioral health benefits can vary among plans.
2. Submit the New Patient Appointment Request Form located below. This initial information allows us to send (email) a secure link to the new patient forms.
3. New patient forms are completed electronically. Note: If you have not received the email containing the secure link within 1-2 business days, it has likely been routed to the junk/spam folder by the email provider.
4. Complete all forms. When prompted to do so, provide an image of the patient's insurance card and photo identification of the patient or responsible party (i.e. driver's license).
5. After form completion, several scheduling options are available:
a. We will contact you for scheduling
b. You may schedule by phone by calling 410-995-9993
c. New patient self-scheduling is available with some Solace Mental Health and Wellness providers
ALL appointments take place in-person / in office.
NOTE: For pediatric patients, the first appointment will take place solely with the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of the child. This is to ensure thorough collection of information so that subsequent appointments are utilized for careful assessment of the child. This initial encounter is covered by health insurance under the billing code 90846.
Please contact us if you have questions or concerns related to the new patient process.